Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Few Whole Foods Finds!

I just wanted to take a few minutes to share some of my most recent Whole Foods finds.  I love my bi-weekly trips for delicious and nutritious - or at least guilt-free - snacks ;)  There are three new items I purchased on my Sunday trip with Shan that I absolutely love and will continue to buy and try the other flavors!  Check out some of my new favorite products:

 Arctic Zero is amazing!!  There are seven flavors plus seasonal flavors - which includes pumpkin!!! - my all-time favorite flavor :)  A few reasons why I love Arctic Zero products: fat free, 37 calories per serving, has protein and fiber, low carb, non-GMO, contains ONLY natural or organic ingredients, AND tastes wonderful!! I have tried the chocolate peanut butter and have purchased the Mint Chocolate Cookie and have loved both!  Not too sweet and completely satisfying!  I had one spoonful tonight ;)

 Michele's Granola is delicious and comes in my favorite flavor - Pumpkin Spice ;)  The other flavors are Original, Cinnamon Raisin, Cherry Chocolate, and Ginger Hemp.  I am a little nervous about trying the Ginger Hemp, but the others -especially the Cherry Chocolate - sounds wonderful!  Michele's Granola is made with all-natural ingredients and has 6 grams or less of sugar per serving.  Awesome!!

Hail Merry Macaroons taste like a guilty pleasure!  I chose the choco macaroons, because I love chocolate!!  Hail Merry choco Macaroons are like biting into a ball of dark chocolate cookie dough.  I absolutely love treating myself to one at work (daily)!  The Hail Mary Macaroons also come in Strawberry Almond, Caramel Sea Salt, and Blonde.  I have also tried the Blonde macaroons and they taste fantastic, as well.  I really cannot wait to try the other two flavors, but I think I will have to buy the mix online to find them.  Hail Merry also has Miracle Tarts, Grawnola, Nuts & Seeds, and gifts.  Hail Merry has won a FABI award for 2013 - Food and Beverage Innovations.  And all of the attractive words on the packaging speaks for itself :)  

Well I was able to indulge today without feeling guilty!  So awesome!  And I was able to get in two great workouts: Pilates springboard and Co-Ed Yoga Stretch.  I loved the hard Pilates workout and finishing up with a nice yoga stretch.  I feel wonderful and need some sleep for a big day tomorrow - work, cheer parent meeting, packing, and a best sister sleepover!!  

Nighty-night!


Have you tried any of these products?

Any recommendations for some guilt-free snacks or treats?

Where do you find your healthy indulgences?

No comments:

Post a Comment