Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Favorites!

Friday's are my favorite day of the week because it marks the beginning of my weekend - and boy, do I love weekends!  Today is all about my Friday Favorites - and I am hoping this is something I can keep up for all of the Fridays to come, but we shall see :)  So...here is my list of my Friday Favorites:

Favorite View:  Beautiful rainbow in a stormy sky. I was driving home and it started pouring, then I looked ahead and saw this rainbow - definitely made my day brighter!


Favorite Snack:  Fresh fruit!  I am really into pineapples and berries (pictured below), and grapes and citrus.  I used to eat apples all the time until I learned that they, along with pears and melons, contribute to a bloated look - not exactly what I need to achieve the bikini body!

Favorite Words To Live By: I love to travel and it is one of the main things I want to do with my life - I am hoping I can make this statement true :)  I wish I could be paid to travel, eat, and workout....

Favorite Memory: With the Penguins playing the Bruins in the Eastern Conference Finals beginning tomorrow, it brought back memories of the games and the draft I attended last year with my dad.  The draft might have been a once-in-a-lifetime experience and is something is a memory I will always cherish.  I wonder if this is why penguins are my favorite animal...? Anyway, I would love to make a playoff game!  

Favorite Cute Animal: It would have to be my very own cat this week :) he is just too much sometimes!  A big ball of fluff that just melts my heart.

Favorite Workout:  My favorite workout has to be Barre!  Ever since that crazy, hard Pure Barre class in Tampa, I am hooked!  I took Booty Barre this past Monday with Ash and am now attending Booty Barre tomorrow morning with Shan!  I love it and if you haven't tried it yet you need to - I really see results from it already :) get there!!  Total body toning using a ballet barre - a lot of isolations to target every area.

Favorite Drink: Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Coconut.  This stuff is amazing - not too sweet and with just a hint of coconut.  I am just obsessed with coconut right now!!  I put this in my oatmeal and drink it with my homemade pumpkin protein bars.

Favorite Protein Bar: Quest Bars, specifically the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bar.  It tastes like and feels like you are eating cookie dough.  So awesome!  I am really loving all the Quest Bars I've tried - so many amazing flavors and I cannot wait to try them all!  If you like protein bars you will love these and if you are not a protein bar person, but would like to be, I would highly recommend giving these a try!


And there you have it - my first Friday Favorites :)  I hope you enjoyed and will possibly try some of my favorites!  I really recommend the Favorite Drink, Protein Bar, and Workout - I just can't get enough!  I hope everyone has a great weekend - tomorrow is my dad's birthday, but I am hoping to put up a quick post about the birthday boy and what we are eating for his birthday dinner :) and I will also post about my Booty Barre class!

Have a great night!!


What are some of your favorite things?

Is there anything I should try that may become one of my Friday Favorites?






No comments:

Post a Comment