Monday, June 24, 2013

Fitness Survey!


I came across this fitness survey on one of the fitness blogs I follow, Peanut Butter Fingers.   She has a great blog with fantastic workouts and recipes!  And I love surveys! 

1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Jessica's Healthy Peanut Butter Cup.  I had to make it with steel cut oats today because we ran out of oatmeal while I was away.  (I put it on the stove during my shower and burned the pan :/ so I made it twice)

2. How much water do you drink a day?
I drink a lot of water throughout the day, I am always running to the water cooler...I should start keeping a log, because I would like to know.

3. What is your current favorite workout?
My current favorite workout had to be Barre!  I cannot get enough of this class - quick toning results and the class flies by!  I have two classes scheduled this week!!

4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I have no idea.

5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
My favorite healthy snacks include fruit, Hail Merry macaroons - they are having a deal right now!, Jessica's  Chocolate Chip Natural Granola, Whole Foods 365 Greek Yogurt.  Here is the snack I had today: Whole Foods' 365 Greek Yogurt mixed with chia seeds, cinnamon, unsweetened coconut flakes, and ground flax, and topped with fresh blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries.  

6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
I usually eat salads with lean protein and fruits or veggies.  I also love having any clear broth soup for lunch.  I will sometimes have grilled chicken or fish.  And you already know I love to indulge a bit on Walnut Wednesdays - which is in a day and a half!!

7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Legs and shoulders!  Which barre is great for both!!

8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
I don't have one.

9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
I guess what I like to indulge in is ice cream - but I have found a guilt-free replacement: Arctic Zero!!

10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?

11. How often do you eat out?
It varies. I usually get to order out for lunch during the work week.  The summer gives me a lot more opportunities to eat out - happy hours on the many patios this city has to offer, weekend festivals, food truck events..

12. Do you eat fast food?
I think the closest thing to fast food is Zoup!

13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My biggest supporters are my mom and my friends Shannon and Ashley.

14. Do you have a gym membership?
Yes! At a nearby yoga and dance studio!

15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Lately, not enough...but I am trying to get back into a healthy sleeping pattern again.

16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
I don't have a "cheat" day, but I will indulge on special occasions.

17. Do you juice cleanse?
I never have, but I am thinking about trying over a long weekend.  I have done some research and have read about all of the benefits, even from doing a short cleanse - more to come on the experience I end up having later ;)

18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Shannon and Ashley at my gym for barre or springboards.  Sometimes Alisia when I can squeeze in an anti-gravity session.

19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
I have a passion for health and fitness.
I started working out and eating healthy in 8th grade when my mom joined Weight Watchers.  After that, I joined cheerleading and enjoyed making healthy choices.  Eventually, I discovered new workouts I loved - Zumba, yoga, anti-gravity yoga, springboard and barre).  I love working out and always look forward to it now.  Just recently, I have put a focus on what I put into my body and have switched to all-natural and organic foods!

20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
At very health conscious today - to get back on track from the wedding weekend!

Now, I need to try and get some sleep :) Have a good night!!


Are there any questions that you would like me to answer?

What would your answers be?

No comments:

Post a Comment