Saturday, June 8, 2013

Friday Favorites!!

I love Fridays, but this past Friday was sooooo long that I fell asleep before posting my Friday Favorites :(  But, don't you worry and don't you fret, because here they are!  Better late, than never - right? ;)

Favorite fitness class: springboard Pilates - I took this class Friday morning with the lovely Shannon (it was her first time and my first time in a couple weeks) I forgot how much I love this class! So much toning, strength training, and isolations of parts that are usually hard to target.  Such a great way to begin a Friday! 

Favorite fitness footwear: Nike Studio Wrap - five shoes in one! "A better-than-barefoot experience in a three-part footwear system (wrap, ribbon and flat), the Nike Studio Wrap was designed to give women an elevated workout in the studio that takes them back to their daily lives in style." Besides, they are adorable and I would wear these to my workouts and work! 

Favorite food find: Ethnic Gourmet All-Natural Pad Thai with Tofu - I love any all-natural quick options.  I also love tofu pad Thai - I get it at every Thai restaurant I got to!  My sister actually bought three of these for her long shifts and loves them :) and she is very picky about her frozen foods.  So, this is highly recommended!! 

Favorite food truck: The Green Machine - this food truck is all about trying to bring healthy options to the food truck scene.  They are vegetarian friendly and use naan in a lot of dishes - and Indian bread that I absolutely love!  Can't wait to have some during Walnut Wednesday and Food Truck Fridays!! 

Favorite fairy tale: Beauty and the Beast. I have always loved Disney fairy tales, so much that I even want to get married in Disney! Beauty and the Beast have always been my favorite because I love the talking furniture, all of the books, and Belle's dress :) and of course Belle gets the prince! 

Favorite fashion: Summer white, teal, and coral - I just love these colors for summer!  They are crisp and stylish.  I love mixing these colors together or just pairing the teal or coral with the white.  Both are bold and can make for beautiful statement pieces.

Favorite fruit: Watermelon - besides all of the health benefits mentioned in the previous post, this fruit is a staple for summer! Juicy and sweet :) it is great in smoothies, desserts, salads, and ceviche.  I love watermelon at picnics and the beach :) I will be having a lot this summer!!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Friday Favorites and hope I share a few with you :) Another favorite thing about this Friday is that it marked my last day of work for an entire week!  I will also be taking a mini technology cleanse, so there will be no more posts until next Sunday.  I know, sad faces all around :( but, there is a possibility there will be 1-3 posts between then and now - I don't know if I can survive without posting ;)

Have a great week!!


What are some of your favorites? 

Have you ever taken a technology cleanse?  What did you think? 








No comments:

Post a Comment