Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Super Amazing Quest Bar!


Most of you should know by now that I am absolutely in love with Quest Protein Bars!  I stopped at GNC today to stock up - they are only available at GNC and Vitamin Shoppe (at least around me).  I am always cleaning GNC out of their Quest Bars every time I go in there - except today, I left two on the shelf ;)  There are so many reasons why I absolutely love these bars and I will chose them over any protein bar when they are available.


Quest Bars really help with keeping up with all-natural food choices.  The bars really fill me up and I never feel like I need to add a snack with the bar or eat an hour later.  Some of the bars contain Sucralose - Sucralose is considered the best artificial sweetener because it is a microscopic amount, since it is over 600 times sweeter than sugar.  The Original Line contains Sucralose: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Brownie, Vanilla Almond Crunch, Peanut Butter Supreme, Apple Pie, Mixed Berry Bliss, Peanut Butter & Jelly.  The All-Natural Line has no artificial sweeteners, but contain sugar alcohols: Banana Nut Muffin, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Roll, Coconut Cashew, Strawberry Cheesecake, Lemon Cream Pie.  I eat bars from both lines, because I cannot be picky when it comes to the Quest Bars at the GNC near me - plus I like all of the ones I have tried so far ;)  I've almost had every Quest Bar!!  I know you are just dying to hear all about the ones I've tried and what I think about them, so here you are - you're welcome :)

Banana Nut Muffin - All-Natural Line
Tastes just like a banana nut muffin - I did like the taste, but I would like some peanut butter or chocolate mixed in ;)


 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - Original Line
 This is my most favorite Quest Bar!  The bar not only tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough, but has the consistency of cookie dough - it's like I am 5 years old, licking the bowl while my mom is baking chocolate chip cookies :)  I love it!!


Apple Pie - Original Line
 Again, tastes just like apple pie - I love apple, but I do not eat apples anymore to keep the bloating look away.  This is bar is like a win-win for me!


Chocolate Brownie - Original Line
 I really enjoy eating a protein bar that tastes like a chocolate brownie - Quest Bar has definitely earned some brownie points with me ;)


Cinnamon Roll - All-Natural Line
 I hate walking past Cinnabon and smelling the delicious sweet, cinnamon scent, because I know I as much as I want even a bite, it will do me more harm than good.  To be able to enjoy the taste of a cinnamon roll and remain guilt-free is definitely okay with me!


Strawberry Cheesecake - All-Natural Line
 I really like strawberries and mixing them with cheesecake is great, but Shan and I took so many of these to Tampa - limited selection at my GNC the day before we left - so I am all strawberry cheesecaked out!


Coconut Cashew - All-Natural Line
 As you probably know, I am on a coconut kick!  The Coconut Cashew bar has that nice, light hint of coconut that I just love.   These bars are definitely a close second to the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bars.


Chocolate Peanut Butter - All-Natural Line
 Chocolate and peanut butter are two of my favorite things and being able to combine them without doing any work of my own is fantastic!  My mom at this bar and gave me a nibble and I definitely fell in love!


Lemon Cream Pie - All-Natural Line
 I just tried this bar today and it reminded me of summer!  I used to love getting the lemonades at the summer festivals and this had a light, lemon taste without all the sugar!


Peanut Butter & Jelly - Original Line
I remember eating Uncrustables a lot when I was little - I think we would order them from Market Day.  It tastes just like my grade school lunch and I really enjoyed eating the PB&J bar :)

I have yet to try the Mixed Berry Bliss, Peanut Butter Supreme, and Vanilla Almond Crunch - I am hoping to get the chance soon, so I can let you all know what I think!  And considering I liked the first ten I tried, I am sure I will like the last three!  I hope this inspires you to try some or all of the Quest Bars out there - like I haven't recommended them already ;)  Now, I just need to figure out how to get Quest Nutrition to create a pumpkin bar and a key lime pie bar!

I need to get another workout in - I've been loving the Fitness Blender YouTube Channel - definitely check it out!  I will be reviewing it later this week :)

Have a great night!!


What are your thoughts on Quest Protein Bars?

What flavor would you love to see in a Quest wrapper?

**pictures and info courtesy of www.questproteinbar.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment