Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekend In Pictures...and a few words :)

I hope you all had a great weekend...I know I sure did - after the week I had.  I was also limited on my posts because of it.  But, my weekend helped make up for it and I would like to share my weekend with some pictures...enjoy :)


Happy hour at Wasabi before Tiffany goes back to school!
 Blue Hawaiian 

 Gyoza - pan fried beef and chicken dumplings

1/2 priced sushi - Tangerine Dream Roll, California Roll and Alaska Roll

Age Dashi Tofu

 Best purchase of the week! 

Woke up to this little guy sitting on my chest - kept me company all weekend

Noodle Cat happy hour to get our energy level up for a fun evening!
To share: Gyoza with chickpeas and root vegetable and Dan Dan Ramen with spicy garlic oil nama ramen, seasoned nuts, sweet soy and basil

Tiffany: Two for $5 steam buns - Japanese Fried Chicken with hot sauce and Green Curry Pork Sausage with corridor sausage

Me: 2 for $5 steam buns - Pulled Pork with sesame BBQ and Green Curry Pork Sausage

Best place ever - an hour of bouncing, flipping and jumping!

Purchases with my free TJMaxx gift card!
 Chupa Chups lollis founded by Spaniard Enric Bernat for my Spanish-teacher sister to use for the new school year

Foam roller to help my body during these crazy workouts!

 Pure Elegance - I can't pass up a $2.99 bottle of China Glaze!

Zulily purchase
Bel Fiore Rainbow Hair Tie Set - only $19.99 and perfect for workouts!  No creasing :)

Now, time to get ready for the week ahead - 2 cheer practices, cheer pictures, four workouts, my deep tissue massage and work... I can't wait for the weekend!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment