Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend In Pictures

Hope you had an awesome weekend - I had an extra day because I was sick this morning.  I am all better now and ready for an exciting week ahead - I can't wait to share my news :)  But, before I look ahead, I would like to share my past weekend with you!

Thursday Night - National Talk Like A Pirate Day at Krispy Kreme
 Pirate doughnuts
 Hot "Now" Doughnuts
How to get a free dozen!
Kevin + Ashley + Pirate gear = Free two dozen doughnuts
My Pirate gear = free dozen doughnuts - Ash and Kev have 36 doughnuts :)

Friday Lunch - Ruby Tuesday
 
Spaghetti Squash Marinara 

Friday Afternoon - Honey Hut
The Destroyer Challenge - attempted by two girls at work for a bet

Saturday - Cedar Point
Discount tickets with the sisters and such beautiful weather!

Saturday Night Snack - Mason's Creamery
Paw Paw Ice Cream

Sunday Lunch - Liquid Planet
Sunny Pizza - Mediterranean and Pepperoni  Smoothies - Mick's Mixed Berry with almond milk and Mango Berry

Sunday Afternoon Snack - Trader Joe's
Pumpkin Macaroons!!

Beautiful dahlias from a sweet someone

Evening Treat - Mason's Creamery - obviously my favorite ice cream makers ever!
Ash enjoying some Apple Pie Sundae - warm homemade apple pie filling, whip cream, caramel and graham cracker crust on top of their homemade vanilla ice cream

Monday Lunch - Zoup
Split Pea Soup with Multigrain on the side

Baking Time
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins and Mixed Berry Muffins - look for the recipes on my Tuesday and Thursday posts :)

Monday Afternoon Snack - JV Football Game
Assorted grapes 

Dinner - JV Football Game
Quest Protein Bar in Chocolate Chip - one of my favorites!

Hope you had a great start to your week :)  Keep an eye out for my muffin and oatmeal recipes within the next few days!  I have to start prepping for the next few days while I watch the second episode of Sleepy Hollow.


No comments:

Post a Comment