Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkin Time!

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to share my excitement of pumpkin with you - like you haven't seen or heard about pumpkin enough already!  I recently stopped at Trader Joe's and Mapleside Farms Pumpkin Festival.  I bought many pumpkin items at Trader Joe's and a 20 lb pumpkin (and some Melrose apples, apple butter and apple BBQ sauce) at Mapleside Farms.  It was very nice to have such an amazing afternoon outside :)

Hay bail jack-o-lantern at Mapleside

Trader Joe's has their limited-time pumpkin products lining their shelves - I bought a few items: pumpkin soup, pumpkin spice chai, and pumpkin cranberry crisps.  I bought Honey Chèvre for the pumpkin cranberry crisps.  I also sampled the Pecan Pumpkin Instant Oatmeal - delicious!!  I cannot wait to share how I feel about each item - I can already assume that I will love them :)  I am also looking forward to heading back out there for a few more fall items:
  1. pumpkin spice rooibos tea
  2. apple cinnamon goat cheese
  3. pumpkin pancake and waffle mix
  4. pumpkin cranberry scone mix
  5. pumpkin spice granola
  6. nonfat Greek yogurt flavored with pumpkin
  7. honey roasted pumpkin ravioli
You should also try to head out to your local Trader Joe's or any other grocery store that may have seasonal (pumpkin) items.  I am so pumped to get my pumpkin on :)  I will also be trying to bake something with pumpkin at least once a week!  I am so excited!!

Have an awesome evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment