Monday, February 17, 2014

New Day, New Blog!

Welcome to the first day of Jess In CLE!  I decided to change things up a bit for my blog.  Here are the reasons:  I have not been able to keep up with posts because with being so busy I do not always have meaningful posts about fitness and recipes - which is sad.  I have missed posting so much that I decided a change was in order.  Also, I realized that my love for this city grows by the day and I am always finding new and exciting things to eat and do here and want to share it with everyone - locals or not!

Jess In CLE will be about my adventures in the city - my love for local restaurants, farmer's markets. different events and festivals going on throughout the year.  I will make sure to keep you in the know of what is going on in YOUR city, so you can enjoy everything this great NEO has to offer!  And if you do not live here, well, now you have a reason to visit and maybe you will plan a long weekend trip around the different events going on around here!  I am so excited for this new blogging adventure!

Please stay tuned for my first new post - I have some exciting news for this weekend and that you may want to take advantage of!

Happy President's Day!!

Watch out for a possible SNOW day or delay tomorrow morning!  I am praying for one of these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment