Friday, August 14, 2015

I'm Baaackk partly because of #HireMeVue!




I am back and happy to be posting again!  My posts became less and less frequent when I was working in the most stressful environment ever and soon after I began a new job, coaching cheer, and teaching nightly workouts - I never had a moment to myself.  I am back for two reasons: 1. People keep asking me to posts my fitness/nutrition tips and updates on Cleveland/free events. 2. The Vue in Beachwood has a search for an ambassador to live in their luxury apartments rent free for six months that will post about their experience and the wonderful place the entire time!  And I want it!  I love posting about the coolest experiences and most wonderful places in Cleveland and based upon the pictures and descriptions of The Vue, I would not have a single issue with that :)



This is the first photo/detail that caught my attention! This pool is calling my name!*

I will gladly cue you in on why The Vue is so wonderful without ever stepping foot into these luxury apartments.  Not only is there an outdoor pool, but it is resort-style surrounded by lovely chaises and areas to hang out and relax with friends and family.  There is a relaxation courtyard that would be the best place to go after a long day at work.  The lounge has a fireplace, which is perfect for our Cleveland winters!  The Vue also has a two-story fitness room - a very important room to have!  I would definitely enjoy going for a stroll along the sculptural pathways and spending time in the secluded gardens.  I also cannot help but being super happy about the heated, underground parking (what a plus)!

The apartments also sound just as amazing! Each apartment kitchen comes with a granite counter in the kitchen - I have always wanted one for cooking!  The kitchen also comes with beautiful appliances - the premium and penthouse have stainless steel!!  The bathrooms also come with granite counter tops and ceramic flooring.  The bedrooms are carpeted.  It seems that each apartment type - signature, premium, and penthouse - are done in neutral with beautiful, complimenting colors.  The floor plans are impressive and the square footing seems generous.  I love the openness of the layouts, especially in the kitchen area.

Pet Policy (this is important):  $250 up front Pet Fee + $25/mo pet rent. Pet Restrictions: 35 pound weight restriction. You can read about which breeds are not permitted on the site.

You can check out the other amenities here.
You can check out the floor plans here.
You can check out more photos of The Vue here.
*Hopefully, if I win, you will see a lot more of my own photos of The Vue!
You can apply to become a resident here.


I know I would love living here and having many gatherings with friends and family!  If I don't get the chance to become the ambassador of The Vue, I would definitely love to look into living there, anyway.  BUT....PLEASE #HIREMEVUE!

The Vue is located 23220 Chagrin Blvd. Beachwood, OH 44122.
Contact number: (855) 971-1087
*The beautiful pool picture was copied from The Vue website.

No comments:

Post a Comment